(May 30, 2018 - Taoyuan, Taiwan) Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT), a long-time participant at Computex and a global leader in hyperscale cloud and hyperconverged infrastructure, will exhibit its full-lineup of products and solutions at Computex 2018 starting June 5th with the theme “Enabling AI and 5G Cloud Infrastructures.”
“From hardware to solutions, QCT offers an expansive portfolio for Cloud Service Providers (CSP), Communications Service Providers (CoSP), and enterprises, aiming to pave the way for next-generation digital transformations,” said Mike Yang, President of QCT. “By 2020, strong infrastructure solutions will play an essential role to support multiple use cases and applications across various industry sectors. In order to illustrate how QCT’s comprehensive hardware and software product portfolio may help customers build their own use cases, QCT will be showcasing two of our current use cases: health care and 5G infrastructure connections with smart city, so visitors can get a better understanding of how QCT’s full line-up can be put together to enable their desired use cases.”
Exhibiting in Meeting Room 101C on the first floor of the Taipei International Convention Center (TICC), QCT is showcasing its full spectrum of hardware platforms, hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, data processing solutions, and AI and 5G use cases. Computex 2018 attendees will be treated to a full line-up of demonstrations featuring QCT’s innovative products.
QCT’s full spectrum of data center solutions that you won’t want to miss at Computex 2018:
- Hardware Platform
- QCT's wide range of server and storage solutions, thoughtfully designed to fulfill your most demanding applications.
- QuantaMesh switches that provide flexible programmability for data center networking and 400G switches.
- Our Rackgo series of complete rack solutions allows you to easily scale up your enterprise or datacenter while keeping operating expenses down.
- Infrastructure Solution
- Hybrid Cloud: The latest QCT Rackgo R and cloud infrastructure solutions for your private/ hybrid cloud computing needs.
- 5G: QCT Central Office 2.0 open ecosystem including NFVI optimization, vertical integration from Telco workload to infrastructure with disaggregated and virtualized solutions.
- Data Processing
- AI/HPC: QCT integrates its GPU accelerated and high-density servers with OpenHPC compliance software stack and workload recommended choice to enable customers achieving ultimate performance on HPC and deep learning innovation.
- Data Processing on SDS: Software Defined Storage (SDS) and database solutions designed for your storage infrastructure and diverse analytic use cases.
- AI & 5G Use Case
- QCT is paving the way in Medical Cloud utilizing AI solutions to enable Health Care Provider to facilitate the highest level of care.
- Based on 5G vision, building dynamic resource pooling solution for edge computing of carrier-grade smart city.
The QCT booth will be open to public from June 5 to June 8, 2018. Don’t miss the chance to visit us at Meeting Room T101C on the first floor of the Taipei International Convention Center (TICC).
About Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT)
Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT) is a global data center solution provider. We combine the efficiency of hyperscale hardware with infrastructure software from a diversity of industry leaders to solve next-generation datacenter design and operation challenges. QCT serves cloud service providers, telecoms, and enterprises running public, hybrid and private clouds.
Product lines include hyperconverged and software-defined data center solutions as well as servers, storage, switches and integrated racks with a diverse ecosystem of hardware components and software partners. QCT designs, manufactures, integrates and services cutting-edge offerings via its own global network. The parent of QCT is Quanta Computer, Inc., a Fortune Global 500 corporation.