The Densest 1U Scale Out Storage Server
- Designed for large object storage, data storage, and cold storage solution
- Extremely Large Storage in 1U Space
- Bring You the Most Efficiency with Onboard Design
* Limited Availability *
Please contact a local distributor or QCT local office for the product availability and support.
The Densest 1U Storage Server Supporting Up to 14 SATA Devices
The Quanta STRATOS S100-L11SL is an ultra-dense 1U storage server specially tailored to meet the scale-out storage needs of datacenters serving diverse workloads. It features large storage capacity of up to 14 SATA devices in compact 1U size, cost effective onboard design, and Intel's high performance and efficient power processor. The S100-L11SL is an ideal choice for applications such as highly scalable and high-throughput large object storage, cold storage solution, data storage and distributed file system in cloud datacenters.
Provide Extremely Large Storage in 1U Space
The Quanta STRATOS S100-L11SL is a standard 1U rackmount system. It supports up to 14 non hot-pluggable SATA devices, including twelve 2.5" or 3.5" HDDs, one 2.5" HDD, and one SATADOM. It provides unprecedented storage combinations and capacity in a 1U chassis for diverse datacenters. Moreover, the system eliminates unnecessary features and positions itself to be a pure storage server, powered by Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v2 product family and supporting four ECC UDIMMs.
Bring You the Most Efficiency with Onboard Design
The Quanta STRATOS S100-L11SL not only reduces acquisition cost, but also dramatically increases efficiency because of its built-on-board design. All key functions are built on the motherboard, including four 1GbE RJ45 ports for accessing or managing the server from multiple networks, one dedicated 10/100 RJ45 management port, one optional 10GbE SFP+ port for high speed data access, and onboard six SATA ports plus 8-port LSI 2008 SAS HBA for various storage devices. The exceptional design makes all components work smoothly together. With one fixed 400W 80plus gold-level power supply, the S100-L11SL ranks as one of the most efficient servers on the market.
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 product family
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v2 product family
|Max. TDP Support||
|Number of Processors||
|W x H x D (inch)||
17.2 x 1.7 x 32.0
|W x H x D (mm)||
438 x 43 x 813
Option 1: (12) 2.5" fixed SATA
Option 2: (12) 3.5" fixed SATA
Up to 32GB ECC UDIMM
1600/1333 MHz ECC UDIMM
(1) PCIe Gen3 x8 LP MD-2
(1) Intel® 82599ES single port 10G SFP+
(4) Intel® 82574L 1 GbE
Dedicated 10/100 management port
(1) LSI 2008 SAS Controller
(1) fixed high efficiency 400W PSU, 80 plus Gold
(5) system fans
Integrated AST2300 with 8MB DDR3 Video memory
IPMI v2.0 Compliant, on board "KVM over IP" support
(2) USB 2.0 ports
(1) VGA port
(1) RS232 serial Port
(4) 1 GbE RJ45 ports
(1) 10 GbE SFP+ port
(1) dedicated 10/100 RJ45 management port
Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
Non-operating temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
Operating relative humidity: 50% to 85%RH.
Non-operating relative humidity: 20% to 90%RH
|Weight (Max. Configuration)|
|Weight (Max. Configuration)||
Installation / Setup Tips (6)
- 1. Stop Error 0x1A in the nt!MiUpdateWsle function in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2.
- 2. Please read the readme file before attempting upgrade BIOS/BMC.
- 3. RHEL 6.3 uEFI combined with tboot is not supported.
- 4. RHEL 7 can't install guest OS from CD/DVD-ROM.
- 5. Setting resolution by hot key ''CTRL'' + ''ALT'' + ''+'' or ''-'' doesn't work in RHEL7.
- 6. System doesn't shut down when doing graceful shutdown function via QSM.
- 1. How do I rebuild a software RAID 1 array after a disk failure?
- 2. reboot command will cause system power off in Ubuntu 12.04.
Colfax International - Reseller / System Integrator
2805 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Ma Labs - Distributor
2075 North Capital Avenue, San Jose, CA 95132
SHI International Corp. - Reseller / System Integrator
290 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ, 08873 USA