The Densest 1U Scale Out Storage Server
- Bring You the Most Efficiency with Onboard Design
- High Reliability with Redundant Power Supply
- Extremely Large Storage in 1U Space
- Designed for Large Object Storage, Data Storage, and Cold Storage Solution
The Densest 1U Storage Server with 14 SATA Devices
Quanta STRATOS S100-L11D is an ultra-dense 1U storage server specially tailored to meet the scale-out storage needs of diverse datacenters. It features large storage capacity of up to fourteen SATA devices in compact 1U size, cost effective onboard design, and Intel®'s high performance & efficient power processor. The STRATOS S100-L11D is a great choice for applications such as highly scalable and high-throughput object storage and distributed file system in cloud datacenters.
Provide Extremely Large Storage in 1U Space
Big Data is getting particularly much attention today because of the predictions of explosive growth in data. Quanta STRATOS S100-L11D is a standard 1U rackmount system. It amazingly supports up to 14x SATA devices, including twelve 2.5" or 3.5" fixed HDD/SSD bays, one fixed 2.5" HDD/SSD bay and one optional SATADOM. It provides unprecedented storage combinations and capacity in a 1U chassis for diverse datacenters. Moreover, the system eliminates unnecessary features and positioned itself as a pure storage server, powered by Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v3 /E3-1200 v4 product family and supporting four DDR3 ECC UDIMMs.
Bring You the Most Efficiency with Onboard Design
Quanta STRATOS S100-L11D not only lowers the cost, but also highly increases the efficiency because of its built-on-board design. All key functions are built on the motherboard, including four 1GbE RJ45 ports for accessing or managing the server from multiple networks, one dedicated RJ45 management port, one optional 10GbE SFP+ port for high speed data access, and onboard SATA ports plus LSI 2008 SAS controller for various storage devices. The exceptional design makes all components work smoothly together. Plus one fixed 400W or two redundant 450W 80plus gold power supply modules, the S100-L11D can be ranked as one of the most efficient server ever.
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v3 product family
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v4 product family
|Max. TDP Support||
|Number of Processors||
|W x H x D (inch)||
17.2 x 1.7 x 32.0
438 x 43 x 813
Option 1: (12) 2.5" fixed SATA
Option 2: (12) 3.5" fixed SATA
Up to 32GB ECC UDIMM
1600/1333 MHz ECC UDIMM
(1) PCIe Gen3 x8 LP MD-2
(1) Intel® 82599ES single port 10G SFP+
(4) Intel® I210 1 GbE
Dedicated 10/100 management port
(1) LSI 2008 SAS Controller
(1) High efficiency 400W PSU, 80plus gold
(2) High efficiency 450W Redundant PSUs, 80plus gold
(1) 2.5" fixed SSD (Not available in Redundant PSU SKU)
(5) System Fans
Integrated AST2300 with 8MB DDR3 Video memory
IPMI v2.0 Compliant, on board "KVM over IP" support
(2) USB 2.0 ports
(1) VGA port
(1) RS232 serial Port
(4) 1 GbE RJ45 ports
(1) 10 GbE SFP+ port (Optional)
(1) dedicated 1Gb RJ45 management port
Operating temperature: 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F)
Non-operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
Operating relative humidity: 50% to 90%RH
Non-operating relative humidity: 20% to 95%RH
|Weight (Max. Configuration)|
|Weight (Max. Configuration)||
Installation / Setup Tips (5)
- 1. Please read the readme file before attempting upgrade BIOS/BMC.
- 2. RHEL 6.3 uEFI combined with tboot is not supported.
- 3. RHEL 7 can't install guest OS from CD/DVD-ROM.
- 4. Setting resolution by hot key ''CTRL'' + ''ALT'' + ''+'' or ''-'' doesn't work in RHEL7.
- 5. System doesn't shut down when doing graceful shutdown function via QSM.
- 1. How do I rebuild a software RAID 1 array after a disk failure?
- 2. reboot command will cause system power off in Ubuntu 12.04.
Colfax International - Reseller / System Integrator
2805 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Ma Labs - Distributor
2075 North Capital Avenue, San Jose, CA 95132
SHI International Corp. - Reseller / System Integrator
290 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ, 08873 USA