High Density 2U JBOD with Tool-less Tray Design
- High Density 30x 3.5 hot-swappable HDD
- Front Load 'Drop & Run' Effortless Drive Bay
- 2OU JBOD with Quanta Patented Hidden Shelf Design
High Density 30x hot-swappable HDD
The JBFA is based on Quanta's patented "hidden-shelf" chassis design to fit 30x 3.5 inch hard disks in a 2 OU space.
Lock-in Mini-SAS module for better cable management
Serviceability is a key objective for the JBFA. With its unique hidden-shelf design and lock-in Mini-SAS module design, datacenter operators can swap failed disks without adjusting the cables.
Screw-less tray, easy-to-service
Our engineers have overcome the toughest RVI (Rotational Vibration Interference) challenge to bring datacenter operators the all new screw-less hard disk tray design, making failed drive replacement a less time-consuming task.
Press Release & News
Open Compute Pioneer QCT Showcases Open Rack v2 Systems at OCP U.S. Summit
(30) 3.5" and 2.5" SAS/SATA hot-pluggable HDDs
|W x H x D (inch)||
21.1 x 3.7 x 31.5
|W x H x D (mm)||
536 x 93.2 x 800
(6) Hot-swappable dual rotor fan modules per system
(1) OCP debug management port
HDD Status LED
System Status LED
HDD Active and Fault LED
SAS Interface Module Status LED
Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
Non-operating temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
Operating relative humidity: 50% to 85%RH
Non-operating relative humidity: 20% to 90%RH
(2) SAS Interface Modules (SIM)
|External I/O Ports|
|External I/O Ports||
(1) 12Gb/s mini-SAS HD port per SIM
Installation / Setup Tips (2)
- 1. Please read the readme file before attempting upgrade BIOS/BMC.
- 2. System doesn't shut down when doing graceful shutdown function via QSM.
Colfax International - Reseller / System Integrator
2805 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Ma Labs - Distributor
2075 North Capital Avenue, San Jose, CA 95132
SHI International Corp. - Reseller / System Integrator
290 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ, 08873 USA