Next-Generation 100G ToR/Spine Switch for Data Center and Cloud Computing
Data center networks face changes with hardware and meeting the requirements of the software it hosts. Quanta Cloud Technology provides a series of Bare Metal Switches, the QantaMesh BMS product line, that addresses these changes in the data center market. The QuantaMesh BMS product lines support speeds up to 100G speeds on their Ethernet Switches. To meet the requirements of high performance, high availability, fast scale out, low latency performance, and continuous serviceability in data center applications, the QuantaMesh BMS product line is the best choice.
QuantaMesh T7032-IX1 supports 32 QSFP28 (10/25/40/50/100GbE) in a compact rack unit size ports for data center application. By leveraging merchant silicon chipsets, the T7032-IX1 provides a high performance, high-density Ethernet switch at an affordable price. With ONIE (Open Network Install Environment) preloaded, the T7032-IX1 can be used for different operating system that support ONIE installers to achieve agile installation and fast response as demands change.
32 QSFP28 ports support for 10/25/40/50/100GbE
Out-of-band management port (RJ-45, 10/100/1000Base-T)
|Maximum forwarding rate||
Line Rate Performance
Unified Forwarding Table to dynamically allocate the L2/L3 tables
Broadcom StrataXGS Tomahawk
|x86 CPU Module|
Intel Atom Processors
|Serial over LAN|
|Health status and hardware monitoring|
|PEF and PET|
|Watchdog and system re-start|
|Redundant power supply||
|Hot-swappable fan tray||
T7032-IX1B: 9.41kg (NET)
90% maximum relative humidity
UL, cUL, CB
CE, FCC, VCCI, CCC
Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) 6
|Supported Optics and Cables|
|Supported Optics and Cables||
DAC cable (QSFP+): 1m, 3m, and 5m
DAC cable (QSFP+, fan-out): 1m, 3m, and 5m
DAC cable (QSFP28): 1m, 3m, and 5m
DAC cable (QSFP28, fan-out): 3m
AOC cable (QSFP+, 850nm, MMF): 7m and 10m
AOC cable (QSFP28, 850m, MMF): 1m, 3m, 5m, and 10m
40G optic (QSFP+, MPO, 850nm, MMF): 40GBASE-SR4
40G optic (QSFP+, LC, 1310nm, SMF): 40GBASE-LR4
100G optic (QSFP28, MPO, 850nm, MMF): 100GBASE-SR4
100G optic (QSFP28, MPO, 1310nm, SMF): 100GBASE-PSM4
100G optic (QSFP28, LC, 1310nm, SMF): 100GBASE-LR4
Installation / Setup Tips (5)
- 1. [Switch] Can Cumulus Linux runs on QuantaMesh Bare Metal Switch?
- 2. [Switch] Can I change the Network Operating System (NOS) on the QuantaMesh Bare Metal Switch?
- 3. [Switch] Can I replace the power supply unit (PSU) and fan to a different direction airflow by myself?
- 4. [Switch] The redundant power supply unit (PSU) in QuantaMesh Switch.
- 5. [Switch] Why did the ports suddenly go down on QuantaMesh Bare Metal Switch with evaluation license of QuantaMesh Network OS ?
- 1. [Switch] How can I evaluate the QuantaMesh Network OS (QNOS) on the QuantaMesh Bare Metal Switch?
- 2. [Switch] What is SDN-ready QuantaMesh Ethernet Switch?
- 3. [Switch] What is included in the QuantaMesh Network Operating System (QNOS)?
- 4. [Switch] What is the QuantaMesh Bare Metal Switch (QuantaMesh BMS)?
- 5. [Switch] Which QuantaMesh Switches are recommended for the Open Compute Project (OCP)?
- 6. [Switch] Which items are included in the package of a QuantaMesh Switch?