A Carrier-Grade Infrastructure Pre-integrated and Validated for Network Service Providers
- QxStack NFV Infrastructure with Red Hat OpenStack Platform provides a flexible modularized design. To fulfill the modern Telco and NFV requirements, QCT ensure the network performance by enabling platform technologies and validate the solution with the industry standard test suites. The pre-integrated solution helps network service providers to achieve the CAPEX and OPEX goal with QxStack Auto-Deployment Tool.
Flexible Virtualization Architecture to Fulfill Your Workload Solutions
- QxStack VMware Edition-vSAN ReadyNode™(VRN) is a pre-validated solution integrating various product lines, QCT servers, and VMware leading virtualization software to fit your demands with different use cases and scenarios. QxStor VMware Edition-vSAN ReadyNode™ helps you fully utilize not only computing but also storage resources by breaking traditional storage and silos. It also promotes simplicity, agility, manageability and lowers TCO when building clouds.
Validated OpenStack Solution with QxStack Auto-Deployment Tool
- QxStack with Red Hat OpenStack Platform combines Red Hat software, QxStack Auto-Deployment tool and QCT hardware to give enterprises and service providers a highly available OpenStack cloud that’s easy to deploy, manage and scale.
Easiest Way to Build and Operate a Software-Define Data Center (SDDC) Private Cloud
- QxStack powered by VMware Cloud Foundation is a fully interoperable solution that provides customers with the easiest way to build and run an SDDC private cloud. The solution is delivered with pre-qualified hardware provided by QCT and VMware’s Cloud Foundation software. This SDDC-based integrated system is ideal for enterprises and service providers focused on greater simplicity, faster time-to-value, enhanced security and lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
Hyper-converged Infrastructure IaaS Solution for High Performance Workloads
- QxStack VMware Edition-HC, a hyper-converged Infrastructure appliance, is suitable for high-performance workloads, powered by VMware virtualization software. It uses 2U 4-node server to create an easy-to-deploy building block for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC)
Transform Your Business with our Cloud Ready Appliances
- QCT Microsoft Cloud-Ready appliances completed with performance benchmarked QCT hardware, and preinstalled Microsoft Windows Server 2016 SDDC Software Stack for organization’s datacenter. This easy to use, agility, scalability and cloud-ready appliances are optimized to handle a variety of virtualization workloads.