Flexible Virtualization Architecture to Fulfill Your Workload Solutions
- QxStor VMware Edition-vSAN ReadyNodeTM(VRN) is a pre-validated solution integrating various product lines, QCT servers, and VMware leading virtualization software to fit your demands with different use cases and scenarios. QxStor VMware Edition-VRN helps you fully utilize not only computing but also storage resources by breaking traditional storage and silos. It also promotes simplicity, agility, manageability and lowers TCO when building clouds.
Validated OpenStack Solution with QxStack Auto-Deployment Tool
- QxStack with Red Hat OpenStack Platform combines Red Hat software, QxStack Auto-Deployment tool and QCT hardware to give enterprises and service providers a highly available OpenStack cloud that’s easy to deploy, manage and scale.
Easiest Way to Build and Operate a Software-Define Data Center (SDDC) Private Cloud
- QxStack powered by VMware Cloud Foundation is a fully interoperable solution that provides customers with the easiest way to build and run an SDDC private cloud. The solution is delivered with pre-qualified hardware provided by QCT and VMware’s Cloud Foundation software. This SDDC-based integrated system is ideal for enterprises and service providers focused on greater simplicity, faster time-to-value, enhanced security and lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
Hyper-converged Infrastructure IaaS Solution for High Performance Workloads
- QxStack VMware Edition-HC, a hyper-converged Infrastructure appliance, is suitable for high-performance workloads, powered by VMware virtualization software. It uses 2U 4-node server to create an easy-to-deploy building block for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC)
Breakthrough Performance for Big Data Analytics
- APS appliance combines Microsoft SQL server with QCT certified hardware into a solution offering
Simplify and Accelerate Deployment of Apache Hadoop
- QxData Cloudera Solution is the collaboration between QCT and Cloudera to develop a reference architecture that provides a solution that business can manage and analyze big data without spending excessive time on operations and maintenance