Rackgo X, An Innovative Rack Solution Inspired by OCP
- Great for VM, Object Storage, OpenStack Application
- CPU to External HDD - 1:14
- 336 x 3.5
- 24x Independent Compute Nodes
X700 is designed with a balanced CPU to Harddisk capacity ratio. 12 x JBRs give each of the 24 dual socket compute nodes an additional 14 x 3.5" harddisk. This design is suitable for OpenStack & Hadoop compute applications for public and private clouds. Datacenter operators are welcome to choose among X300, X500, and X700, or deploy them all in the same environment to achieve a balanced workload according to their demand.
|W x H x D (mm)||
|Quantity of F03A Node|
|Quantity of F03A Node||
|Quantity of JBR JBOD storage|
|Quantity of JBR JBOD storage||
|Quantity of switch|
|Quantity of switch||
|Quantity of BBS|
|Quantity of BBS||
|Quantity of CPU socket|
|Quantity of CPU socket||
|Quantity of JBOD HDD|
|Quantity of JBOD HDD||
12.5Kwatt with 1 power shelves
Object storage application
And more balanced workloads
Installation / Setup Tips (5)
- 1. Can't boot UEFI installed OS in Legacy mode?
- 2. Cannot run under Administrative privileges java based Disk Management Utility under windows 2012
- 3. Please read the readme file before attempting upgrade BIOS/BMC.
- 4. Couldn't install UEFI CentOS 6.2 when BIOS Boot mode as UEFI
- 5. System doesn't shut down when doing graceful shutdown function via QSM.
- 1. Can not detect on-board RSTe RAID (0, 1, 10) when install Ubuntu 12.04.03
- 2. Can not detect on-board RSTe RAID (0, 1, 10) when installing VMware ESXi 5.5.
- 3. HDD disorder in Linux OS
- 4. How do I rebuild a software RAID 1 array after a disk failure?
Colfax International - Reseller / System Integrator
2805 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Ma Labs - Distributor
2075 North Capital Avenue, San Jose, CA 95132
SHI International Corp. - Reseller / System Integrator
290 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ, 08873 USA