Rackgo X, An Innovative Rack Solution Inspired by OCP
- Great for Openstack
- 15x Independent Compute Nodes
- 420 x 3.5
- CPU to External HDD - 1:28
X500 is an optimized Quanta Rack solution for datacenters that have been challenged with storing an ever-growing volume of data in a sufficient fashion. By installing 15 of QCT's dual-socket compute nodes and patent-designed storage unit (JBR), the rack provides the most reliable, scalable object-storage capacity of its kind. With 15x JBRs, the rack has amazing 420x 3.5" hotswappable drive trays that help ensure your data integrity and capacity needs at the same time. JBR also offers multiple zoning options, giving datacenters more development flexibility. Each Intel-based dual socket motherboard can deliver up to 20Gbps of bandwidth for the data transfer without bottleneck. X500 provides a reliable storage system for more permanent, static data. Target application and usage include raw images, photo storage, email storage and backup archiving. X500 is a great reference design for any enterprise or public cloud datacenter.
|W x H x D (mm)||
600 x 2220 x 1066
|Quantity of F03A Node|
|Quantity of F03A Node||
|Quantity of JBR JBOD storage|
|Quantity of JBR JBOD storage||
|Quantity of switch|
|Quantity of switch||
|Quantity of BBS|
|Quantity of BBS||
|Quantity of CPU socket|
|Quantity of CPU socket||
|Quantity of JBOD HDD|
|Quantity of JBOD HDD||
12.5Kwatt with 1 power shelves
Storage and bandwidth-intensive workloads
Installation / Setup Tips (5)
- 1. Can't boot UEFI installed OS in Legacy mode?
- 2. Cannot run under Administrative privileges java based Disk Management Utility under windows 2012
- 3. Please read the readme file before attempting upgrade BIOS/BMC.
- 4. Couldn't install UEFI CentOS 6.2 when BIOS Boot mode as UEFI
- 5. System doesn't shut down when doing graceful shutdown function via QSM.
- 1. Can not detect on-board RSTe RAID (0, 1, 10) when install Ubuntu 12.04.03
- 2. Can not detect on-board RSTe RAID (0, 1, 10) when installing VMware ESXi 5.5.
- 3. HDD disorder in Linux OS
- 4. How do I rebuild a software RAID 1 array after a disk failure?
Colfax International - Reseller / System Integrator
2805 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Ma Labs - Distributor
2075 North Capital Avenue, San Jose, CA 95132
SHI International Corp. - Reseller / System Integrator
290 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ, 08873 USA