Rackgo X, An Innovative Rack Solution Inspired by OCP
- High Density, 25Kwatt Rack
- 32x Teraflops Single Rack
- 64x Independent Compute Nodes
X300, is a compute-intensive solution designed for the most computing-intensive applications. With a total rack power cap of 25K watts, you can install up to 16 units of F03A servers that are designed for optimized performance and space. QCT's X300 features up to 64 independent 2-socket half width servers that are capable of running complex workloads using highly scalable memory, I/O capacity and fiber network options.
|W x H x D (mm)||
|Quantity of F03A Node|
|Quantity of F03A Node||
|Quantity of switch|
|Quantity of switch||
|Quantity of BBS|
|Quantity of BBS||
|Quantity of CPU socket|
|Quantity of CPU socket||
25Kwatt with 2 power shelves
Installation / Setup Tips (5)
- 1. Can't boot UEFI installed OS in Legacy mode?
- 2. Cannot run under Administrative privileges java based Disk Management Utility under windows 2012
- 3. Please read the readme file before attempting upgrade BIOS/BMC.
- 4. Couldn't install UEFI CentOS 6.2 when BIOS Boot mode as UEFI
- 5. System doesn't shut down when doing graceful shutdown function via QSM.
- 1. Can not detect on-board RSTe RAID (0, 1, 10) when install Ubuntu 12.04.03
- 2. Can not detect on-board RSTe RAID (0, 1, 10) when installing VMware ESXi 5.5.
- 3. HDD disorder in Linux OS
- 4. How do I rebuild a software RAID 1 array after a disk failure?
Colfax International - Reseller / System Integrator
2805 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Ma Labs - Distributor
2075 North Capital Avenue, San Jose, CA 95132
SHI International Corp. - Reseller / System Integrator
290 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ, 08873 USA