High Density 2U JBOD with Tool-less Tray Design
- Lock-in Mini-SAS Module
- Front Load Screw-less HDD Trays
- 2OU JBOD with QCT Patented
- Support up to 28 x 3.5
High Density 28 hot-swappable HDD
The JBR is based on Quanta's patented "hidden-shelf" chassis design to fit 28x 3.5 inch hard disks in a 2 OU space.
Lock-in Mini-SAS module for better cable management
Serviceability is a key objective for the JBR. With its unique hidden-shelf design and lock-in Mini-SAS module design, datacenter operators can swap failed disks without adjusting the cables.
Screw-less tray, easy-to-service
Our engineers have overcome the toughest RVI (Rotational Vibration Interference) challenge to bring datacenter operators the all new screw-less hard disk tray design, making failed drive replacement a less time-consuming task.
(28) 3.5" and 2.5" SAS/SATA hot-pluggable HDDs
|W x H x D (inch)||
21.1 x 3.7 x 31.5
|W x H x D (mm)||
536 x 93.2 x 800
(3) Hot-swappable dual roter fan modules per system
(2) OCP debug management port
Scalable up to (84) hard drives in cascading (2) more JBRs
HDD Status LED
System Status LED
HDD Active and Fault LED
SAS Interface Module Status LED
Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
Non-operating temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
Operating relative humidity: 50% to 85%RH
Non-operating relative humidity: 20% to 90%RH
(2) SAS Interface Modules (SIM)
|External I/O Ports|
|External I/O Ports||
(2) 6Gb/s mini-SAS port per SIM
Installation / Setup Tips (3)
- 1. Please read the readme file before attempting upgrade BIOS/BMC.
- 2. System doesn't shut down when doing graceful shutdown function via QSM.
- 3. Temperature difference between two JBR expanders
Colfax International - Reseller / System Integrator
2805 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Ma Labs - Distributor
2075 North Capital Avenue, San Jose, CA 95132
SHI International Corp. - Reseller / System Integrator
290 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ, 08873 USA