2U3N Design is Ideally for the Balance Workload and Flexible IO options
- Cold Aisle Serviceability
- OCP Certified
- Vanity Free Design for Better MTBF
* Limited Availability *
Please contact a local distributor or QCT local office for the product availability and support.
2U3N design for maximum flexible input/output
Compared to the 2U4N design, the F03C's 2U3N design provides more room for various PCIe expansion cards such as the PCIe flash accelerator card or Infiniband network adaptor, turning the F03C into a multi-purpose server that can run various workloads by supporting different configurations with a single design. The F03C is ideal for a wide range of workloads from web 2.0 to complicated computing and anything in between.
Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family
Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 product family
|Max. TDP Support||
|Number of Processors||
6.4 / 7.2 / 8.0 GT/s
Up to 30MB
(1) 3.5" fixed SATA per node
|W x H x D (inch)||
21.1 x 3.5 x 34.6
|W x H x D (mm)||
536 x 89 x 880
(1) PCIe Gen3 OCP network mezzanine slot
(2) PCIe Gen3 x8 LP MD-2
Up to 256GB RDIMM
1866/1600/1333 MHz DDR3 RDIMM
16GB, 8GB RDIMM
(1) USB port per node
(1) OCP debug header per port
(1) Dedicated RJ45 management port
(1) Power button
(1) Reset button
(12) SATA 3Gb/s ports
(2) SATA 6Gb/s ports
SATA RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
SAS RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 enabled with upgrade ROM options
(6) system fans
DCMI v1.5 Compliant
Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
Non-operating temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
Operating relative humidity: 20% to 85%RH
Non-operating relative humidity: 40% to 90%RH
Intel® 82574L 1 GbE with shared management function
Please refer to our Compatible Component List for more information*
*Please refer to Compatible Component List at QCT website (http://www.quantaqct.com/account/download)
Installation / Setup Tips (10)
- 1. Can't boot UEFI installed OS in Legacy mode?
- 2. Installing Oracle Linux 7 will generate the failure message : Failed to insert module 'autofs4'.
- 3. Cannot run under Administrative privileges java based Disk Management Utility under windows 2012
- 4. Is there a way to get MB SN via ipmi?
- 5. Please read the readme file before attempting upgrade BIOS/BMC.
- 6. Couldn't install UEFI CentOS 6.2 when BIOS Boot mode as UEFI
- 7. RHEL 6.3 uEFI combined with tboot is not supported.
- 8. RHEL 7 can't install guest OS from CD/DVD-ROM.
- 9. Setting resolution by hot key ''CTRL'' + ''ALT'' + ''+'' or ''-'' doesn't work in RHEL7.
- 10. System doesn't shut down when doing graceful shutdown function via QSM.
- 1. Can not detect on-board RSTe RAID (0, 1, 10) when install Ubuntu 12.04.03
- 2. Can not detect on-board RSTe RAID (0, 1, 10) when installing VMware ESXi 5.5.
- 3. Does VMWARE support Intel SCU driver on Romley platform system?
- 4. HDD disorder in Linux OS
- 5. Intel RSTe RAID volume status is "Degraded" when building RAID volume.
- 6. Linux OS Support for Disk Drives Beyond 2.2 TeraBytes (TB)
- 7. UEFI RHEL6.5 will randomly reboot due to Watchdog2 Hard Reset(SMS/OS) occur
- 8. reboot command will cause system power off in Ubuntu 12.04.
- 1. Memory detect issue.
- 2. On RHEL 5.1 64-bit, there are some BIOS bug & MEMORY events occured.
- 3. When booting up with Mellanox CX3 Pro, the system will display ''Unable to locate configuration file."
Colfax International - Reseller / System Integrator
2805 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Ma Labs - Distributor
2075 North Capital Avenue, San Jose, CA 95132
SHI International Corp. - Reseller / System Integrator
290 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ, 08873 USA