A Powerful Spine/Leaf Switch for Datacenter and Cloud Computing
Datacenter networks are facing a major paradigm shift toward the disaggregation of software and hardware. This move, combined with the benets of software-dened networking (SDN) allows network administrators respond quickly to changing business requirements at a lower capital cost as well as reducing the network operations complexity.
QuantaMesh BMS products offer higher performance, increased availability, low latency and better serviceability. QuantaMesh T5032-LY6 supports 32 QSFP+ (10/40GbE speed) ports in a compact 1U size. By leveraging the new generation merchant silicon chips, T5032-LY6 is a high performance high density Ethernet switch with an aordable price for the deployment of data center infrastructure. With ONIE (Open Network Installation Environment) pre-loaded on QuantaMesh BMS switches, it provides the exibility and allows choice of network operating system supported by ONIE installer. The CPU board design allows T5032-LY6 to install differnt CPU in order to meet software requirement. This provides agile installation process and faster response for the changing business demand.
32 QSFP+ ports
Out-of-band management port (RJ-45, 10/100/1000Base-T)
|Maximum forwarding rate||
Unified Forwarding Table to dynamically allocate the L2/L3 tables
Broadcom StrataXGS Trident2
|x86 CPU Module|
Intel Atom Processors
NXP PPC P2020
8GB Micro SD
P2020: 9.93kg/ 21.87lbs (NET)
Rangeley: 9.82kg/ 21.63lbs (NET)
90% maximum relative humidity
200 watts (L2 256B line rate; 10G-SR optics, 100% fan duty)
UL, cUL, CCC
CE, FCC, VCCI, CCC
Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) 6
|Supported Optics and Cables|
|Supported Optics and Cables||
DAC cable (QSFP+): 1m, 3m, and 5m
DAC cable (QSFP+, fan-out): 1m, 3m, and 5m
AOC cable (QSFP+, 850nm, MMF): 7m, 10m, and 20m
40G optic (QSFP+, MPO, 850nm, MMF): 40GBASE-SR4
40G optic (QSFP+, LC, 1310nm, SMF): 40GBASE-LR4
BMS T5032-LY6 (1LY6BZZ0ST6) (F-2-B, AC, P2020)
BMS T5032-LY6 (1LY6BZZ0ST7) (B-2-F, AC, P2020)
BMS T5032-LY6 (1LY6UZZ0003) (F-2-B, AC, Rangeley)
BMS T5032-LY6 (1LY6UZZ0004) (B-2-F, AC, Rangeley)
BMS T5032-LY6 (1LY6UZZ0005) (F-2-B, AC, Rangeley with CL OS pre-loaded, US only)
BMS T5032-LY6 (1LY6UZZ0006) (B-2-F, AC, Rangeley with CL OS pre-loaded, US only)
PSU - Red (1HY9ZZZ016B) (F-2-B, AC, 470W)
PSU - Blue (1HY9ZZZ016C) (B-2-F, AC, 470W)
FAN Module (1HY9ZZZ022X) (F-2-B)
FAN Module (1HY9ZZZ022Y) (B-2-F)
Installation / Setup Tips (5)
- 1. Can Cumulus Linux runs on QuantaMesh Bare Metal Switch?
- 2. Can I change the Network Operating System (NOS) on the QuantaMesh Bare Metal Switch?
- 3. Can I replace the power supply unit (PSU) and fan to a different direction airflow by myself?
- 4. The redundant power supply unit (PSU) in QuantaMesh Switch.
- 5. Why did the ports suddenly go down on QuantaMesh Bare Metal Switch with evaluation license of QuantaMesh Network OS ?
- 1. How can I evaluate the QuantaMesh Network OS (QNOS) on the QuantaMesh Bare Metal Switch?
- 2. What is SDN-ready QuantaMesh Ethernet Switch?
- 3. What is included in the QuantaMesh Network Operating System (QNOS)?
- 4. What is the QuantaMesh Bare Metal Switch (QuantaMesh BMS)?
- 5. Which QuantaMesh Switches are recommended for the Open Compute Project (OCP)?
Colfax International - Reseller / System Integrator
2805 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Ma Labs - Distributor
2075 North Capital Avenue, San Jose, CA 95132
SHI International Corp. - Reseller / System Integrator
290 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ, 08873 USA