High Density 2U4N System with Optimal IO Expansion
- Open Rack 1.0 Compatible
- Latest Generation Platform with DDR4
- Flexible OCP Network Option
- Cold Aisle Serviceability
Take Advantage of the Open Compute Spec v.3.0
Quanta F06A utilized the full advantage of the latest Open Compute Motherboard spec v.3.0, which are the same motherboard that powers the one of the largest datacenter in the world. Open Compute Motherboard spec v.3.0 had validated with the industry’s highest reliability standards, it is also the single most manufactured motherboard in the world for its astonishing manufacturing perfection. It tailors these for mainstream enterprise and high-performance-computing.
High Density 2U4N Design for Maximum Performance
The Rackgo X F06A is designed for the highest compute density with four nodes in a 2 OU space. Each node can install up to two SATADOMs for the operating system and up to two extra hot-swappable SSD/HDDs for cache or data storage. Its RAID-ready configuration preserves data integrity and avoids data corruption.
Vanity Free Design for Better MTBF
By centralizing power supplies in the rack and removing unnecessary components from the system, the F06A enhances system MTBF by 58% compared to other conventional 2U4N systems in the market. This will avoid system downtime caused by component failure and minimize maintenance efforts.
Intel®Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family
Intel®Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family
|Max. TDP Support||
|Number of Processors||
6.4 / 7.2 / 8.0 GT/s
Up to 45MB
(2) 2.5" hot-plug per node
|W x H x D (inch)||
21.1 x 3.5 x 34.6
|W x H x D (mm)||
536 x 89 x 880
Mezzanine slot: (1) PCIe Gen3 x8 OCP network mezzanine Slot
PCIe Slot: (2) PCIe Gen3 x8 LP MD-2
Up to 256GB RDIMM
UP to 512GB LRDIMM
2133/2400 MHz DDR4 RDIMM
2133/2400 MHz DDR4 LRDIMM
16GB, 8GB RDIMM
(1) USB port per node
(1) OCP debug header per port
(1) Dedicated RJ45 management port
(1) Power button
(1) Reset button
Intel® C610: (6) SATA 6Gb/s ports
SATA RAID 0, 1, 10
(6) hot-plug system fans
Integrated AST2400 with 8MB DDR3 video memory
Quanta Datacenter Manager 2.0/QDCM 2.0 (Optional)
Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
Non-operating temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
Operating relative humidity: 20% to 85%RH
Non-operating relative humidity: 40% to 90%RH
(1) Dedicated 1GbE management port per node
QCT OCP network mezzanine options
**(Please refer to our Compatible Component List for more information)
**Please refer to Compatible Component List at QCT website (http://www.quantaqct.com/account/download)
Installation / Setup Tips (10)
- 1. Can't boot UEFI installed OS in Legacy mode?
- 2. Installing Oracle Linux 7 will generate the failure message : Failed to insert module 'autofs4'.
- 3. Cannot run under Administrative privileges java based Disk Management Utility under windows 2012
- 4. Is there a way to get MB SN via ipmi?
- 5. Please read the readme file before attempting upgrade BIOS/BMC.
- 6. Couldn't install UEFI CentOS 6.2 when BIOS Boot mode as UEFI
- 7. RHEL 6.3 uEFI combined with tboot is not supported.
- 8. RHEL 7 can't install guest OS from CD/DVD-ROM.
- 9. Setting resolution by hot key ''CTRL'' + ''ALT'' + ''+'' or ''-'' doesn't work in RHEL7.
- 10. System doesn't shut down when doing graceful shutdown function via QSM.
- 1. Can not detect on-board RSTe RAID (0, 1, 10) when install Ubuntu 12.04.03
- 2. Can not detect on-board RSTe RAID (0, 1, 10) when installing VMware ESXi 5.5.
- 3. Does VMWARE support Intel SCU driver on Romley platform system?
- 4. HDD disorder in Linux OS
- 5. Intel RSTe RAID volume status is "Degraded" when building RAID volume.
- 6. Linux OS Support for Disk Drives Beyond 2.2 TeraBytes (TB)
- 7. UEFI RHEL6.5 will randomly reboot due to Watchdog2 Hard Reset(SMS/OS) occur
- 1. Memory detect issue.
- 2. On RHEL 5.1 64-bit, there are some BIOS bug & MEMORY events occured.
- 3. When booting up with Mellanox CX3 Pro, the system will display ''Unable to locate configuration file."
Colfax International - Reseller / System Integrator
2805 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Ma Labs - Distributor
2075 North Capital Avenue, San Jose, CA 95132
SHI International Corp. - Reseller / System Integrator
290 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ, 08873 USA